We’re busy gearing up for the Global Counsel Leaders Circle Autumn US Conference coming to New York City on November 2nd & 3rd. Hosted by Eversheds Sutherland, session topics include:
- Invest in your function’s future: demonstrate performance
- Leading change and welcoming disruption
- Up your game: Complex global projects & transactions in the digital age
- What’s your strategy? How to lead with vision and inspire achievement
- Global regulation 2018: What’s coming that could hit your financial forecasts?
Our agenda is tailored to Global Counsel Leaders Circle members’ current focus. We’ve lined up an outstanding group of speakers who will participate with global legal and compliance leaders in panels and roundtable discussions on today’s hottest topics, exchange practical tips, gather valuable insights, and network with high-quality peers and experts who work internationally.
We look forward to welcoming talented in-house leaders confirmed from companies including: Abbott Laboratories, Aetna, Railworks, Avnet, Cogstate, Boston Consulting Group, BQE North America, CNH Industrial, DXC Technology, GE Capital, IGT, ING, OneWeb, PayPal, Qualcomm, Thomson Reuters, West Pharmaceutical, and more.
The Global Counsel Leaders Circle conference is open to in-house legal & compliance leaders only, by invitation. Contact executive director Leigh Dance or Events@GCLeadersCircle.org to review the agenda and for more information.